Suga' Cookie Protein Gainz
The holidays just aren’t the same without some suga’ cookies.
Do you have body composition goals and want some damn cookies? Well these are the perfect treat.
I recognize the importance of not being a neurotic mess when it comes to traditional food fun, when we are with our friends and family.
Most gatherings incorporate food for an optimal human experience, so it’s best to learn how to successfully navigate these experiences.
We can still have fun, enjoy the holidays, and not completely sabotage our goals.
These cookies are a solid choice and my new go to’s but let’s remember a day of diet debauchery in the big scheme of a solid diet and habits is nothing to give much thought to.
Enjoy yourself, make some memories and please don’t tell Grandma she’s giving you the betus or causing a Randle cycle nightmare with her pie.
RECIPE (for approx. 40 cookies)
1 Cup Oat Flour
1 Cup Vanilla whey protein powder
1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
3/4 Cup Cashew Butter
3/4 Cup Erythritol or Lakanto
4 Tsp of Pyure Stevia
1 Whole Egg + 1 Egg White
1/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Mix flour, whey powder, baking powder, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
2. In another bowl, mix nut butter until you have a whipped texture, beat in erythritol and stevia then egg, egg white and vanilla.
3. Combine the flour mix into the nut butter mix, bit by bit until a crumbly dough forms.
4. Press into 2 balls, roll the first until its about 1/4 inch thick. I used wax paper here but as long as you flour the surface you’re working on, that will work too.
5. Use cookie cutters to cut out shapes, and place them on cookie sheet. Keep re-rolling and cutting out dough until Its used up. Duh.
6. Optional step. If you don’t want to frost them, I’d suggest using sprinkles here. I like I like the India Tree Natures Colors.
7. Bake at 350 F for 5-7 minutes. Repeat with second dough ball.
8. Let the cookies cool, then you can frost and decorate!
Holiday gainz via cookies. You’re welcome.
Per 1 protein cookie, but who the hell just eats one?! Enjoy yourself and remember no one wants to listen to your neurotic ass about the macros in your cookies.
4 g Protein
3 g Fat
5 g Net Carbs
Now if you want to make some monster cookies, I will provide the breakdown for the entire recipe and you can math the rest for yourself.
102 g Protein
73 g Fat
114 g Net Carbs
1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Whey
3 Tbsp Siggi’s Skyrr
4 Tsp Pyure Stevia Blend
#Protein #Cookies #HolidayRecipe #Holidays #Recipe #FunFood #OatFlour #WheyProtein #Erythritol #ProteinCookies